Die Evangelische Lutherische St. Paulus Gemeinde was dedicated as a house of the Lord on September 25, 1887 by Rev. Otto Meerwein of St. John’s Lutheran Church – Parkersburg.
Below is a collection of memoirs, newspaper articles, and bulletins of old. I will continue to update this page. If you’d like to contribute to the history from your own scrapbooks and photo albums, please contact [email protected].
- 1887-1987 Centennial History Book
- Memoirs of St. Paul by Doris Caltrider
- Memoirs of Mary Huffman Heckman
- Selection of St. Paul Lutheran Church memoirs from “Brethauer Memories – Family Cookbook”
- July 16, 1937 The Sentinel Newspaper Article: “Golden Jubilee Sunday Marks Anniversary Red Hill Church”
- Golden Jubilee History Book, 1937
- Lenten Preaching Schedule, 1949
- Ash Wednesday Service Bulletin, 1949
- Service of Dedication for Sanctuary (current), 1968
- Installation Bulletin (Pastor Golden), 2021